Remodeling companies in Long Beach
kitchen islands, steam showers, or hot tubs and many more remodeling projects are taking place throughout the 7,203 homes across the 10.29 square miles of Long Beach. 712.60 homeowners per SQM of Long Beach are renovating their homes every two to three years. 1.00 inhabitants per SM of the city are finding their contractors, designers, roofers and many other service professionals in Long Beach through Remodeling Companies. If you are one of the 18,186 inhabitants of Long Beach seeking professional contractors avail of the free service offered by Remodeling Companies.
- Certificate of Occupancy (CO)
- Kitchen remodeling
- Professional consultations
- Hot tubs
- Room additions
- Design / layout / blueprint
- Bathroom remodeling
- Interior design
- Remodeling & construction
- Building permits
- Remodeling materials
- Home dÃ©cor
Services area covers the following zip codes in Long Beach:
Recent Job Requests
- Schrock kitchen cabinets painting doors
- Westile roofing replacement
- Pegasus lavatory change location
- Mohawk ceramic tile floors repair
- Baja Spas jacuzzi replace old controller
- Star Brite pool poolscapes
- Kroy Fence fences design and installation
- Waxman showerhead arm connection leaks
Additional Local Remodelers:
- Top Remodeling
Room additions and more...
- Larry Gerard Inc.
Licensed general contractor
Licensed remodeling contractor
Licensed in alabama and mississippi
- Kitchen Artisans, Inc.